stats count

John's Blog

Give a man a fish and feed him for a day....Teach him to use the internet and he won't bother you for weeks!

Monday, September 12, 2005

Dog Blogging

What better way elevate one's mood than by a bringing a puppy into the picture? Take this simple quiz and find out What Breed of Puppy Are You? (VIA Linkfilter):




You Are a Boston Terrier Puppy





Aggressive, wild, and rambunctious.
Deep down, you're just a cuddle monster.

Gee; I was hoping to be a cuter breed. But then again, that's the story of my life. Not that bulldogs aren't cute, but I'm kinda partial to my own flufster. Here's a picture of her after yesterdays' bath (bucking the Friday petblogging trend):

"OK...now where's my treat?"


I suspect that if she could use the computer,she'd surf to sites like this or this.

|| JM, 12:05 AM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment