stats count

John's Blog

Give a man a fish and feed him for a day....Teach him to use the internet and he won't bother you for weeks!

Monday, September 12, 2005

A Bum Rap


Bum Wines (VIA Crap Log)
A website devoted to "fortified wine" which is sometimes referred to as street wine, twist-cap wine, or bum wines. There is probably at least one of these in one of the dark corners of your formative years, I'm sure. I wish it had only been one in my case.

A semi related story...not really, but allow me this diversion. I was a band geek in high school and I remember this one dude who played sax who always warmed up playing the same catchy little ditty. When I ask him what the song was, his reply was "Nighttrain Asshole" which I thought was the actual name of the song for the longest time. To this day, when I hear that song, that's the way the title pops into my mind. Not worth it, I know.
|| JM, 12:06 AM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment