stats count

John's Blog

Give a man a fish and feed him for a day....Teach him to use the internet and he won't bother you for weeks!

Monday, August 22, 2005

SFU: Out In Style

I had intended to do a posting where I predicted the outcome of the finale of "Six Feet Under". I had a change of heart, since I realized that I had little chance of guessing where the creative minds of the writers who were responsible for the fates of these characters might take them in this highly anticipated conclusion. Well, at least I got THAT part right.

Seldom does this kind of event live up to the expectations that one has, but this conclusion just left you saying "Wow; perfect". It was far more upbeat than I had expected, and gave us far more "happily ever after" than I had anticipated....and then, they pulled the rug out for one of the most dramatic and memorable endings ever. I won't spoil it in the event you didn't see or hear about the conclusion, but suffice it to say you should have a box of tissues handy.
|| JM, 8:50 AM

1 Comments:

Well, you know what I thought about it. I was definitely teary. I thought the end was perfect, and perfectly sad.
Blogger True Jersey Girl, at 9:19 AM  

Post a Comment