stats count

John's Blog

Give a man a fish and feed him for a day....Teach him to use the internet and he won't bother you for weeks!

Thursday, August 18, 2005

Pastafarians


Flying Spaghetti Monster (VIA Waxy.org)
It was good enough for me to find out that the newest internet phenomenon was a parody of the so-called "intelligent design" theory that is getting so much press these days. But when I see that this new religion includes the following benefits, I pretty much have to convert:
  • Like the great noodles they worship, Flying Spaghetti Monsterists have flimsy moral standards.
  • Religious holiday every Friday.
  • Promise of a stripper factory and a beer volcano in Heaven.
  • || JM, 11:45 AM

    6 Comments:

    Dude. A beer volcano? For real? Count me in.
    Blogger True Jersey Girl, at 4:22 PM  
    Our beloved FSM has sent me, his real prophet, to unveil the final truth about evolutiuon. As you will certainly agree, FSM, the most ingenious and intelligent existence before all existences would never have bothewred to to all this hard jobs like creating earth and heaven and mountains and midgets and so on. HeSheIt had a far better idea: FSM created god to do all these annoying jobs and since has a good life in his everlasting pizzeria. Ramen.
    Anonymous Anonymous, at 9:08 AM  
    I belive in the Great Flying Spaghetti Monster. And I belive that some day it will return...Yes didnt want to belive.
    I BELIVE !!!
    Anonymous Anonymous, at 12:46 PM  
    since I know the Flying Spaghetti Monster I am so happy and my life is perfect.
    I am so happy and I love the Flying Spaghetti Monster very much

    (taoman from germany)
    Anonymous Anonymous, at 9:11 AM  
    Praise the great fliying Spagetti monster HALLELUJA! I`am a newborn man! may it bless ya all....HALLELUJA!
    Anonymous Anonymous, at 6:38 PM  
    Hi,

    I only believe in Evolution and in Kahless ;-) ... But if the great "Flying Spaghetti Monster" will be served every time with "Parmesan-Cheese" I would believe more than ever.... :-))
    GRILKA
    Anonymous Anonymous, at 5:40 PM  

    Post a Comment