stats count

John's Blog

Give a man a fish and feed him for a day....Teach him to use the internet and he won't bother you for weeks!

Monday, August 08, 2005

From The Male Chauvinist Dept.

Men DO have trouble hearing women: research
Wow, this is great news for men everywhere! Up to this point I just thought I was being a dolt, but in fact, I have science on my side! It's not that I'm a male chauvinist (far from it) but those catchy titles get tough to crank out.

And even more good news: McDonald's Adult Happy Meal to Include Blowjob (participating locations only)

Finally, one more item to insure I'm no longer mistaken for Alan Alda (that was annoying, anyway) here is a quiz that is tougher than you might think: SEEN HER NAKED? is a series of games, where in three rounds you must guess whether the mentioned celebrities have been seen naked!
|| JM, 12:07 AM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment