stats count

John's Blog

Give a man a fish and feed him for a day....Teach him to use the internet and he won't bother you for weeks!

Saturday, August 13, 2005

Blog Links

Attention Bloggers! J-Walk Blog Experiment
Since I've got 'nuttin today, what a perfect time to post a link to John's link experiment at the J-Walk Blog. He wants to see how "findable" blog references are. Good luck finding this one!

And while I'm plugging other blogs, here are two more links to visit. Keith, who brings us one of my new favorite blogs Malls of America has just started another one called Deviled Ham. If you haven't already discovered them, both deserve a look!

And after fighting the urge to link to this, since I've seen it all over the place, I'm going to cave and include this funny clip about Trailer Trash featuring some amusing images and the music from Deliverance.
|| JM, 10:49 AM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment