stats count

John's Blog

Give a man a fish and feed him for a day....Teach him to use the internet and he won't bother you for weeks!

Tuesday, July 26, 2005

Yahoo!

Konfabulator, runner of Widgets
I hadn't noticed that Yahoo purchased Konfabulator which is now FREE! That's the good news. The bad news is that they will change the name, if not to Yahooulator! and Yidgets, then probably to Yahoo! Widgets!

I love silly toys like this, which allow you to add "widgets" to your desktop that do a variety of things, some necessary, some silly, but usually fun. Being the cheap bastard that I am, I added a few hunks of code to my "active desktop" on my Windows machines to create a cheapo version of this, but now I can have the real deal...and put it on the Mac as well!
|| JM, 12:04 AM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment