stats count

John's Blog

Give a man a fish and feed him for a day....Teach him to use the internet and he won't bother you for weeks!

Tuesday, July 19, 2005

Toy Story

Toys From The Sixties
A fun site that took me back to toys I had long forgotten about. I have to fess up that I had the Sears Service Station as well, but luckily no incriminating photos remain. I had always wanted Sixfinger when I was a kid, but never got it. "Sixfinger! Sixfinger! Man alive! How did I ever get along with five?"...just fine apparently...but I do have toy "issues" that may or may not relate to this. Have I become the gadget junkie that I am because I didn't get it? Probably not, but you never know. If I want it so badly there's always eBay.

For more toys, be sure to check out some of the most well-remembered toys of yesteryear at TV Cream's Top 100 Toys.

A nice recap of an amazing range of toys via Bibi's Box.

But no waltz down memory lane would be complete without the sweet taste of Pez.

And for a few of the less successful playthings be sure to check out Forgotten Toys of the 70's:
  • The Bionic Woman’s Dream Kitchen
  • Hot Wheels Van Detailing Playset
  • Battle of the Network Stars Rock ‘Em Sock ‘Em Robots: Cindy Williams Vs. Gary Burghoff
  • Steve & Edie’s Key Party
  • The Commodore 6 Computer—Recipe File System of Tomorrow
  • James Bond’s Swinging Bachelor Sno-Cone Maker
  • || JM, 12:11 AM

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment