stats count

John's Blog

Give a man a fish and feed him for a day....Teach him to use the internet and he won't bother you for weeks!

Saturday, July 16, 2005

Today's Obsession

Some of my weird tendencies include my need to categorize and list things and to find trends among everyday objects and activities. My fear is that this is some low level form of OCD. Sometimes it manifests itself in not entirely unpleasant ways. It could just result in an obsessive Google driven search for some stupid subject which winds up as a blog post. Or it could be driving down the road and noticing similarities in mailboxes. One of my favorites is when I see trends among people shopping. Many times Sunday at the mall is "Asian shopping day" (although this isn't a tough trend to spot). A better day is when it is "women with large breasts and low cut tops day" or "women with nice tight butts and even tighter little shorts" day. Ah, the joys of summer.

Another weird thing I just noticed was the number of links I've collected to Librarian Blogs. I noticed this as I added Librarians in Glasses to my bookmarks with the idea of doing a related post at some point. No better time than the present, so here goes:

Librarian Action Figure
The Hot Librarian
Depraved Librarian
Librarian Avengers
The Invisible Library
The Laughing Librarian
Spooky Librarians: Folderol
Batgirl Was A Librarian!
|| JM, 12:11 AM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment