stats count

John's Blog

Give a man a fish and feed him for a day....Teach him to use the internet and he won't bother you for weeks!

Tuesday, July 26, 2005

Shake It

Despite the fact that it may suggest that I have a one track mind, I'll point out the link to a site that sells removable stripper poles which would have fit in with yesterday's theme. They claim that it is "perfect for college dorm rooms, your living room or anywhere you want to put it." And it just keeps getting better, since the pole doesn't touch the ceiling and leaves "no holes in your ceiling or floor"..."Stripper pole base may be used as a coffee table when pole is removed"...and it "supports up to 250 lbs"!! Thanks; now I need to get the vision of a 250 lb stripper out of my head.

You may want to take a few lessons if you order one. They claim it's "not just for strippers anymore". Another case of where change isn't always a good thing.

And just in case you were going to Shake It Like A Polaroid Picture...don't do it!
|| JM, 12:11 AM

1 Comments:

Thank God you pointed me this direction. I was about to buy one that screwed right into my living room ceiling, but this one I can remove when family comes over! Perfect! You are a life saver! ;)
Blogger True Jersey Girl, at 2:28 PM  

Post a Comment