stats count

John's Blog

Give a man a fish and feed him for a day....Teach him to use the internet and he won't bother you for weeks!

Friday, July 15, 2005

Quiet!


Don't get me wrong, since I respect things well executed and those who have the discipline to be proficient practitioners of anything. That being said; I HATE MIMES! It's almost a fear on my part much like those who fear clowns. The only thing worse for me would be a mime playing bagpipes.

But for those of you without those kind of issues, you may enjoy a visit to The World of Mime Theatre. Just don't come running back to me if you get creeped out! (Thanks to Bifurcated Rivets for the link)

And Justin at Dude. Man. Phat. has demons of his own including fears of flying squirrels and a restaurant chain.
|| JM, 12:17 AM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment