stats count

John's Blog

Give a man a fish and feed him for a day....Teach him to use the internet and he won't bother you for weeks!

Thursday, July 21, 2005

Question Of The Day

I've got a nagging question that needs to be answered. It might seem like I'm whoring for comments, and I guess in a sense I am. But I'm amazed that there are those who actually visit this page repeatedly. I'm glad they do, but I'm clueless on why they come back. And since most don't leave comments, I can only guess as to their motivation or state of mind. Don't get me wrong, since I've been known to lurk as well, and I don't comment when I have nothing of value to add (which is often) so I can't be upset when others do the same. But, in the interest of feedback let me make it easy for you. Just pick one of the following choices (or feel free to speak extemporaneously) and tell me "what brought you here?"
  1. Funny, ha-ha links.
  2. Challenging, interesting information on current events (well, it COULD happen)
  3. More mundane details of my so called boring life.
  4. Insightful and amusing commentary (again, it's not completely out of the question...just unlikely).
  5. Checking back to see if I've finally gone off the deep end or thrown in the towel.
  6. Accidentally clicked on that link you've been meaning to delete.
  7. Can't wait to see who he ripped off today!
  8. Dude, you suck.
|| JM, 12:09 AM

5 Comments:

yours is a better blog than most
Anonymous Anonymous, at 2:48 AM  
I'm going with #5.
Blogger STP, at 9:30 AM  
1,2,3,4 and more.
Anonymous Anonymous, at 8:11 PM  
Thanks Scott, that may be too much honesty, but I did ask. And as always Mary, you are too kind. Ironically the three most active commenters are the only ones who respond.
Blogger JM, at 11:14 PM  
Being a wise ass seemed the proper way to go. I do enjoy your blog, though, which I think you know. :-)
Blogger STP, at 11:16 AM  

Post a Comment