stats count

John's Blog

Give a man a fish and feed him for a day....Teach him to use the internet and he won't bother you for weeks!

Saturday, July 02, 2005

July 4th




4TH OF JULY, ASBURY PARK (SANDY)

"Sandy the fireworks are hailin' over Little Eden tonight

Forcin' a light into all those stoned-out faces left stranded on this Fourth of July..."


Sorry; just couldn't help myself. I just had to post an animated GIF now that Blogger added support for image hosting. And what better time to drill down the iPod playlist and find my favorite song from The Wild, the Innocent and the E Street Shuffle. A tough call to claim it as my favorite, since Rosalita (Come Out Tonight) is such a close 2nd. And those who aren't Bruce Springsteen fans should just....

Probably sparse posting again for a few days because of the 4th....unless something really pisses me off and I have to post a rant. Have a safe and happy holiday!
|| JM, 12:10 AM

1 Comments:

Anyone who quotes Bruce is ok with me!
Blogger STP, at 9:16 PM  

Post a Comment