stats count

John's Blog

Give a man a fish and feed him for a day....Teach him to use the internet and he won't bother you for weeks!

Wednesday, July 20, 2005

Bad Pick Up Lines

ATTENTION, LOVERS (OF SUBTLE WIT)
Davy Barry points us to a not so subtle game featuring a few pick-up lines you may (or may not) want to try out:
  • Could I touch your belly button. from the inside?
  • If you were a burger from McDonald's, I'd call you McBeautiful.
  • My love for you is like diarrhea; I just can't hold it in.
  • You remind me of a championship bass, I don't know whether to mount you or eat you!
  • Your tag says "Made in the USA," but I could have sworn you were made in Heaven.
  • I hope you have a library card because I'm checking you out.
  • Excuse me, do you have a Band-Aid because I scraped my knee when I fell for you
  • If you held up 11 roses in front of a mirror, you would see 12 of the most beautiful things in the world.
  • Are you a parking ticket, because you have FINE written all over you!

  • And a few more that are even worse
    || JM, 12:08 PM

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment