stats count

John's Blog

Give a man a fish and feed him for a day....Teach him to use the internet and he won't bother you for weeks!

Tuesday, June 14, 2005

Work Stuff



This Dilbert strip from last week pretty much says it all. Now that I've posted it, I can print it out and hang it on my wall at work along with my Demotivators posters. I'm pretty sure that doesn't create a "hostile work environment", but you never know. Viewing this site will "probably" be frowned upon at work, though.

I really have to stop reading The Best of Craigslist. There's always amusing stuff such as this. Having just read that, I found myself interviewing a candidate for a job who had a tongue piercing. Much like the annoying song you hear on the radio that you can't get out of your head, I couldn't purge the memory of this letter from my pea-brain, or the strange smirk off my face.

For more job related fun you may wish to take a look at a few Strange Job Interview Behaviors . Just remember, when conducting an interview it's always good form to keep your clothes on.

And for more work related Craigslist stuff check out the following:
Resume Tips
Office Nightmare
To all office kitchen thieves
Cubicle Monkeys Say the Darndest Things
To the guy I only see when I am late for work
Captain, we've lost a toilet!!!
Open Letter To Cubicle Neighbor
The Little Idiot That Could
|| JM, 5:39 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment