stats count

John's Blog

Give a man a fish and feed him for a day....Teach him to use the internet and he won't bother you for weeks!

Tuesday, June 07, 2005

Warm & Fuzzy?



Pulp Fiction in 30 Seconds and re-enacted by bunnies.
In the event you haven't seen this clip, check it out. I said I wasn't going to do a "me too" post since so many people have linked to it, but I found it too funny to ignore. On a related note, I just broke down and watched Reservoir Dogs for the first time the other day. Every other time I tried to watch it, I was put off by the violence (like this should have been a surprise in a Tarantino film?), but I stuck with it this time and could see why it has so many fans. And speaking of dogs, a cute piece from Sunday's NY Times about "puppy love".
|| JM, 12:12 AM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment