stats count

John's Blog

Give a man a fish and feed him for a day....Teach him to use the internet and he won't bother you for weeks!

Wednesday, June 15, 2005

SpongeBob & Batman



SpongeBob SquarePants Thermometer

There are plenty of mental images I try to avoid, largely because they are so frighteningly haunting. Once I read that The SpongeBob SquarePants thermometer was for "Oral, underarm or rectal use" this became one of them!

Did you know (or care) that the voice of SpongeBob (Tom Kenny) is also the voice of The Penguin on the new series, The Batman?

And the trailer for "Batman Begins" has had me drooling in anticipation for some time. It looks like the reviewers have all had pretty good things to say about it; can't wait to see it myself. Till then, I'll just have to be satisfied by viewing Batman's Boner.
|| JM, 10:00 AM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment