stats count

John's Blog

Give a man a fish and feed him for a day....Teach him to use the internet and he won't bother you for weeks!

Friday, June 24, 2005

Pickup Lines

McSweeney's: The First Drafts
  • Are your legs tired? Oh, well, I'm not surprised; your thighs are almost comically muscular.
  • Your father must have been a thief. I don't know, you just have the look of someone who was raised by criminals.
  • If I said you had a beautiful body, would you hold it against me? That is to say, would you be offended by my comments, not would you physically hold your body against mine. Sorry for any confusion. Anyways, would you?
  • Do you have a little Italian in you? Really? Wait, what was your last name again? Oh, yeah, I guess that does sound Irish. Never mind.
  • || JM, 7:12 AM

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment