stats count

John's Blog

Give a man a fish and feed him for a day....Teach him to use the internet and he won't bother you for weeks!

Saturday, June 11, 2005

Outrageous!



POPE JOHN PAUL II DOLLAR BILL

One of my new favorite blogs is Outrageous Ebay Auctions. "Have you ever wondered why seemingly "normal" people bid on items that do not appear to have any value whatsoever?. Well one person's trash is another's treasure. Come along for the ride as we watch how much "normal" people will bid on Strange, Weird, Funny, Disturbing & of course Outrageous Ebay Auctions!"
|| JM, 12:15 AM

1 Comments:

I'll have to check that one out...I am an ebay addict (though reformed, as of late) although I do not buy stuff I consider to be useless. But it is always interesting to see what others will spend their hard-earned money on!
Blogger True Jersey Girl, at 11:39 AM  

Post a Comment