stats count

John's Blog

Give a man a fish and feed him for a day....Teach him to use the internet and he won't bother you for weeks!

Sunday, June 12, 2005

Goodbye Mr. Chips



Kids Foods

I hate when I stumble upon an amusing nostalga site like Tick Tock Toys and find an amazing array of old pop culture stuff to peruse, only because I waste too much time sifting through the site. I hadn't though about Burry cookies (umm...Gauchos! They were "Burry, Burry good"... and now I've got THAT jingle stuck in my head) since I don't know when, and after Googling it to death, still not exactly sure what happened to them, other than they no longer exist. And another "treat" that I had forgotten about was the Funny Face Drink Mixes from way back when; before we discovered the importance of being "politically correct". (These were later changed to Choo Choo Cherry & Jolly Olly Orange.)
|| JM, 8:28 AM

1 Comments:

OMG, I remember all this stuff. How awful is that? (Really fun blog, BTW.)
Blogger Jill, at 6:03 AM  

Post a Comment