stats count

John's Blog

Give a man a fish and feed him for a day....Teach him to use the internet and he won't bother you for weeks!

Tuesday, June 28, 2005

Blah, Blah, Blagh

Ok, I'm just too damn tired to blog...or to care for that matter. Having just worked a ton of days with killer hours, I'm discovering new levels of exhaustion. I get to a point where a simple frustration that would be a minor speed bump any other day becomes a crisis. I feel the need to mimic a turtle, and just retreat into my shell, since most forms of human contact become difficult. Someone ask me a question at work, and when he started to tell me that I was wrong (which I wasn't) I felt myself fly into a rage. If I had said what was going through my head, which luckily I still had the self control not to, I would have said "if you're so f-ing smart, why are you asking ME the question?" It was at this moment that I knew it was time to go home. But I still had time to fire off one more angry email before I left, raging about a problem that I've been trying to fix for some time. Doing that when you are as tired and angry as I am isn't the best idea, but I'll find out tomorrow if I should have just hit the delete key.

Looks like it's safe to turn the TV back on, since the Bush infomercial on the Iran war is over. Now, if I can just stay awake for "Rescue Me" I'll be fine.
|| JM, 9:07 PM

1 Comments:

Take care, John. You're too important to all of us. I hadn't heard the infomercial thing - ha! That's a good one.
Anonymous Anonymous, at 9:01 AM  

Post a Comment