stats count

John's Blog

Give a man a fish and feed him for a day....Teach him to use the internet and he won't bother you for weeks!

Friday, June 10, 2005

About Blogging

Avoiding Blogger Burnout
I've been tempted on more than one occasion to follow this guy's advice and start another completely anonymous and unfiltered blog where I could get "everything" off my chest. The problem with that is that at some point, I'd do something I'd really like (unlike THIS drivel), and have to share it with somebody, thus ruining the anonymous secret. I could easily see it becoming another obsession that I'd have to feed, and I've only got the time to do this one half-assed attempt at a blog. I'll use this space to throw in the occasional rant and honest reflection from time to time as the mood strikes me...just not the "www.iwannabonethisonehottie.blogspot.com" type of honesty...not yet, anyway. Along those lines, I DID do a post (which I trashed) of my "MILF list", but I had trouble keeping the size of the list down to manageable proportions. Looks like honesty will have to wait for another day.
|| JM, 12:15 AM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment