stats count

John's Blog

Give a man a fish and feed him for a day....Teach him to use the internet and he won't bother you for weeks!

Saturday, May 21, 2005

Tech Lust

Life Drive
Why is it that whenever the latest tech goodie is dropped into the market place I become like a dog in heat? Even though I've got a perfectly good cellphone (that I don't use all that much) and a perfectly good Clie PDA I've had to mop up the drool each time I see someone with with a Treo. Now to add a bit of confusion to my window shopping Palm has to bring out this baby, which looks pretty sweet. I love the idea of the large hard drive, even though there appears to be a few flaws in the execution. But until the price comes down, I'll just watch from the sidelines. And to confuse matters even more, I see that the price is dropping on the Razr; what to do, what to do?
|| JM, 10:04 AM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment