stats count

John's Blog

Give a man a fish and feed him for a day....Teach him to use the internet and he won't bother you for weeks!

Thursday, May 12, 2005

Say What?

Overheard in New York
An interesting slice of life from the streets of NY:
  • Guy on cell: Dude, I'm looking in a mirror right now, and I'm really hot. Seriously though, do you think I'm really hot or just average?...But you haven't seen me since I got rid of my hair...(North Six, Williamsburg)
  • Chick on cell: I don't know if it's his complete lack of direction in life or his total depression, but I find him like soooo freaking hot. (110th & Broadway)
  • Southern lady on cell: New York City, New York...Yes, I'd like the listing for Starbucks...You mean there's more than one?(Times Square)
  • Black man: What is that, a raincoat? You should hang onto that. You never know when it might come back into style.
  • M15 bus Driver: Step allll the way in the back please! All the way in the back! There's some cheese and crackers there. (M42 bus)
  • || JM, 9:05 AM

    1 Comments:

    The first two sound more L.A. based on my experiences.
    Blogger STP, at 1:46 PM  

    Post a Comment