stats count

John's Blog

Give a man a fish and feed him for a day....Teach him to use the internet and he won't bother you for weeks!

Sunday, May 22, 2005

Innocent Escapes

Brawny Towel Guy
OK, am I missing something here or what? I'm assuming that these little messages are supposed to be romantic and perhaps even erotic, but they just seem weird and strange to me. Maybe this is to erase the image of the old Brawny mascot who always looked a little gay to me, but I'm thinking that gay is better than creepy. I can't imagine sending this clip to a woman who I was trying to romance, and having her be anything other than weirded out.
|| JM, 9:04 AM

2 Comments:

Yes, that was totally weird, but interesting.
Anonymous Anonymous, at 4:40 PM  
How funny. My husband and I were just talking about this commercial tonight. We are both totally creeped out by it. I am still trying to figure out the message that commercial is trying to send. If I was Mrs. Parker, I think I would be scared.
Blogger Dana, at 10:25 PM  

Post a Comment