stats count

John's Blog

Give a man a fish and feed him for a day....Teach him to use the internet and he won't bother you for weeks!

Wednesday, May 04, 2005

In The News

'Daily Show' Personality Gets His Own Platform
Normally, I'm not a big fan of spin offs, crossovers, and sequels since they are usually just a lazy technique to get ratings and to tap into an existing audience. I'll just eat crow now since I'm looking forward to seeing the new Stephen Colbert show that will follow The Daily Show on Comedy Central. Just what I need; another excuse to avoid getting to bed at a decent hour.

And also in today's news, why does this: Operation: Salami Drop Iraq immediately make me think of this: WKRP's Thanksgiving Fiasco? Or is it a Jerky Boy's bit ("Send a salami to your boy in the army!")?
|| JM, 10:05 AM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment