stats count

John's Blog

Give a man a fish and feed him for a day....Teach him to use the internet and he won't bother you for weeks!

Sunday, May 08, 2005

Guest?

Family Values Down The Drain
Someone else who hates being referred to as bring "a guest" when in reality you are really "a customer". After a brief flirtation with this silliness at work, we realized that this "warm and fuzzy" term wasn't really fooling anybody.

But then again, I keep referring to certain people as being in a certain "demographic" rather than referring to them as "old". Yet another case of do as I say and not as I do. I never claimed to be consistent.
|| JM, 9:12 AM

1 Comments:

That was a good one. BTW, I belong to the demographic of which you speak and love it.
Anonymous Anonymous, at 5:14 PM  

Post a Comment