stats count

John's Blog

Give a man a fish and feed him for a day....Teach him to use the internet and he won't bother you for weeks!

Sunday, May 15, 2005

Anniversary

Holy crap; I almost missed it! No, I'm not talking about a wedding anniversary or anything important, but I've reached the point where I've got a year of blogging under my belt. Yesterday would have been the official one year mark, but since my first post was a tentative "hello world" kind of effort, it really doesn't count. I made the first "real" post a year ago today. Didn't know what I was doing or why I was doing it then, and I still don't really know today. One of these days I'll figure it out.
|| JM, 7:36 AM

3 Comments:

Happy anniversary! May it continue for years and years to come.
Anonymous Anonymous, at 2:22 PM  
Pretty bloody professional for a 1 year old!
cheers
Blogger Dodderyoldfart, at 3:41 AM  
Congrats; you know you do it to keep us all enthralled; look at he power you have; we have to check in each day or so and see what you've got to say!!! :) tk
Anonymous Anonymous, at 12:43 PM  

Post a Comment