stats count

John's Blog

Give a man a fish and feed him for a day....Teach him to use the internet and he won't bother you for weeks!

Friday, April 29, 2005

Weird

It's still a surprise to me to be reading a blog and find a link to this piece of "virtual feces" that I sling against the wall of the web almost daily. This is the 2nd time that I've seen grow-a-brain pick up a link that I've posted, which is kinda' kewl, it's one of my favorite blogs and I've always enjoyed the links that he posts. But a bigger surprise is that anybody actually reads this blog!

To help you clean up the "virtual feces" this Virtual Toilet Paper may come in handy! (Thanks to Grow-a-brain!)
|| JM, 7:11 AM

1 Comments:

I have an acquaintance who is totally anal about how the toilet paper is hung. When I go there, I slip into the bathroom and change it. It makes her crazy and I tell her it's good to have other points of view. Anal? Pun intended.
Anonymous Anonymous, at 9:03 PM  

Post a Comment