stats count

John's Blog

Give a man a fish and feed him for a day....Teach him to use the internet and he won't bother you for weeks!

Saturday, April 16, 2005

TV Time

Crossovers & Spin Offs Master Page (VIACynical-C Blog)
I was contemplating all the lame TV crossovers that I've seen through the years as I was looking forward to last night's L&O: Trial By Jury episode. Now, I can peruse all of the spinoffs, tie-ins, and crossovers thanks to this site. And for good measure another crossover site featuring Homicide and L&O. Normally, I'm no fan of crossovers, since they are usually a lazy way to boost ratings or excitement but that doesn't seem to stop so called "creative" people from doing them. Last night's probably fell into that category, although I'm willing to cut them a break since I still liked it. And I love the idea of "Christafaa.." as the temporary(?) new partner on L&O. He's an intense actor, and I'm glad to see him not get typecast, although the argument could be made that it's not that big of a jump between a street tough punk and a street tough cop.
|| JM, 9:58 AM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment