stats count

John's Blog

Give a man a fish and feed him for a day....Teach him to use the internet and he won't bother you for weeks!

Sunday, April 17, 2005

Tribute

A busy day, and no time to surf or blog. A half-assed idea on blogging about the plans to build a new Yankee Stadium had crossed my mind. I was going through my Bloglines links, and I saw a new post on Notes From An Exile which just blew me away. She so completely captures the emotions of losing a loved one, that anything I could say or write at this point would seem more lame than usual. A touching tribute that brought a tear to my eye.
|| JM, 10:30 PM

1 Comments:

Thanks John, that's really nice of you. And thanks also for leaving a comment on 'notes'. I wish you didn't relate to what I wrote, too, but I'm glad that it had the power to move you. That's the best compliment you could give me.
Blogger Kirsten, at 6:27 PM  

Post a Comment