stats count

John's Blog

Give a man a fish and feed him for a day....Teach him to use the internet and he won't bother you for weeks!

Wednesday, April 06, 2005

Things That Bug My Dog:

  • Yelling at me for barking.. I'M A FRIGGIN' DOG YOU IDIOT!
  • Taking me for a walk, then not letting me check stuff out.
    Exactly whose walk is this anyway?
  • Any haircut that involves bows or ribbons. Now you know why we chew your stuff up when you're not home.
  • The sleight of hand, fake fetch throw. You fooled a dog! Whoooo Hoooooo...what a proud moment for the top of the food chain.
  • Getting upset when I sniff the crotches of your guests. Sorry, but I haven't quite mastered that handshake thing yet.
  • Dog sweaters. Hello?? Haven't you noticed the fur?
  • How you act disgusted when I lick myself. Look, we both know the truth, you're just jealous.
  • || JM, 9:54 AM

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment