stats count

John's Blog

Give a man a fish and feed him for a day....Teach him to use the internet and he won't bother you for weeks!

Monday, April 04, 2005

Off We Go

Paper Planes
This kinda geeky site certainly would have had tremendous appeal to me if I were still 10 years old, and assuming that "the internet" existed when I was 10. An interesting collection of paper models of real and fictional spacecraft that you can download and build on your own. It almost takes me back to my childhood, when I followed "the space program" the way some kids follow sports.

This probably was the basis of a thirst for science fiction as the years went by. An interesting recap of the best and worst of that genre here. The header illustration features June Lockhart in her "Lost In Space" role, and for a moment I was wondering (since in her day I found her "hot") if perhaps she isn't responsible for my fascination with redheads, but then I remembered that we had a black & white TV back then.
|| JM, 9:20 AM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment