stats count

John's Blog

Give a man a fish and feed him for a day....Teach him to use the internet and he won't bother you for weeks!

Saturday, April 30, 2005

The Next Trend

Since the "meme" thing has been done to death by "everyone" who blogs, this idea from Defective Yeti that I saw picked up on by J-Walk and Attu Sees All might catch on. You type each letter of the alphabet in your browser and see what pops up.
A: Autoblog
B: Boing Boing
C: Cynical-C Blog
D: Dictionary.com
E: Engadget
F: Fark
G: Grow-a-brain
H: Hoffmania
I: Indigo Blues
J: Jason Mulgrew
K: Knock Knock
L: Limerick Savant
M: McSweeney's
N: NYC Beauty: Views From A Broad
O: Oldnewsbaby
P: Poetic Leanings
Q: Query: NY Times (looking for Howard Johnson's article I had just read in the paper)
R: Roadthoughts: An Exercise in Mental Masterbation
S: Snapshotcandy
T: TBogg
U: Urban Dictionary ("I'd Hit It")
V: Very Funny Pics
W: Wonkette
X: I got 'nuttin...
Y: You Can't Make It Up
Z: Zonicweb (looking for KFC links)

Take out the blogs, and this becomes a very short list. I need to get a life.
|| JM, 10:05 AM

2 Comments:

That was great. I picked up some good blogs to check out.
Anonymous Anonymous, at 7:44 PM  
Funny Pics Gone Mad. haha
Anonymous Anonymous, at 2:45 AM  

Post a Comment