stats count

John's Blog

Give a man a fish and feed him for a day....Teach him to use the internet and he won't bother you for weeks!

Saturday, April 23, 2005

Mini Rant

  • What was I thinking when I got a kitchen table with a glass top? Now every meal I get to see a little furry face under the table looking up at me watching me eat. Heck, for her it's probably the doggie equivalent of having a big screen plasma TV.
  • "April Showers" pretty much suck....when they happen on the weekend.
  • Tired of seeing the Apple security patch upgrade box popping up, I said yes and installed the upgrades. Big mistake, since they knocked out the wife's VPN connection for work. But it's not like I'm not used to being in the doghouse.
  • Trust me; I could sit an look at Maureen Dowd all day, but that wasn't what I was expecting from her appearance on last night's Real Time. I was a bit worried that this normally articulate woman was just sitting there like a bump on a log letting the conservatives prattle on. Eventually, she did join the fray and redeemed herself which was a big relief.
  • || JM, 9:20 AM

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment