stats count

John's Blog

Give a man a fish and feed him for a day....Teach him to use the internet and he won't bother you for weeks!

Tuesday, April 12, 2005

Happy Birthday



On this date, Claire Danes, Andy Garcia, David Cassidy, Herbie Hancock, Ed O'Neil and David Letterman were born. Let's hope that his birthday goes better than some of those he's had in the past:
10. Opened my mom's gift -- 3 Canadian quarters and a tin of chaw.
9. I've eaten my weight in frosting.
8. Enjoyed rousing rendition of "Happy Birthday" performed by waiters at T.G.I. Fridays.
7. Just for laughs, fired 57 employees.
6. Listened to same old speech from doctor about why candles aren't edible.
5. For one night only, raised thermostat in the Ed Sullivan Theater to 57 degrees.
4. Treated myself to a little more face work.
3. Four words: Tequila shots and karaoke.
2. A festive game of "Bobbing for Lipitor."
1. High Tea with my Poodles -- Paris and Nicky
|| JM, 12:15 AM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment