stats count

John's Blog

Give a man a fish and feed him for a day....Teach him to use the internet and he won't bother you for weeks!

Saturday, April 30, 2005

Funny Names



Funny Name Server (VIA Grow-a-brain)
This is too funny to ignore. How many times have you heard or seen those names that just make you smirk? Then you thought, "If I had nothing better to do, what other funny names could I find in the phone book?" NOW, you don't have to!

Kind of reminds me of the list of names that I used to use when I was in school and I had to populate a database with fake info. I had a ton of names like this, some clean, some not so clean that I would include just to see if anybody was actually looking at the data. One of the teachers actually DID notice once! A few of my favorite names included: Ben Dover, Ima Hore, Dick Fitzwright, Seymore Johnson, Helen Bed, Mike Hunt, Al Kyda, Hugh Jorgan, Jen Italia, Sal Minella, Arhevbin Fayed, and Anita Pizaqvick. More funny names here and here.
|| JM, 10:10 AM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment