stats count

John's Blog

Give a man a fish and feed him for a day....Teach him to use the internet and he won't bother you for weeks!

Tuesday, April 12, 2005

EVERYBODY has one!

Seems like everyone has a blog these days. Now that I see THE OFFICIAL BLOG OF FETUS SPEARS; a humorous blog/PodCast from Britney's fetus!

And although I had already knew that Bush has an iPod which he was using after his return from the Pope's funeral (let's hope he didn't actually use it at the funeral), but a new look at his playlist as well. No big surprise that it's heavy on the country stuff, but he did suprise me by having by Van Morrison's "Brown Eyed Girl" as one of his favorites. It may be quite some time until I can listen to that song again; it used to be one of my favorites but this ruins it for me.
|| JM, 12:04 AM

2 Comments:

Metafilter discussion thread on Bush's iPod: http://www.metafilter.com/mefi/41156
Blogger JM, at 10:50 AM  
I wish Will Ferrell was still on SNL to discuss this IPOD business. Or the "strategery" of picking songs.
Blogger Justin, at 6:09 PM  

Post a Comment