stats count

John's Blog

Give a man a fish and feed him for a day....Teach him to use the internet and he won't bother you for weeks!

Thursday, April 14, 2005

All Good Things...

Ok, the shock of returning from vacation seems to have passed. Although not completely back in the groove, I'm at least less hysterical than I was yesterday. Probably not a good sign that I'm thinking about the next vacation already. Maybe, I'll plan a visit here.

And to rub salt in the wound, the Wilipedia entry about vacations lists the "minimal vacation time around the world". It looks like the European model averages about a month, while in the US the entry reads "Not required".
|| JM, 12:05 AM

1 Comments:

I think Belgium is the place to go. I was working with some NATO guys on a communication set-up and every time I called to check out something, they were on vacation.
Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:48 AM  

Post a Comment