stats count

John's Blog

Give a man a fish and feed him for a day....Teach him to use the internet and he won't bother you for weeks!

Thursday, March 31, 2005

TV Time

Wow, I didn't think it was possible but they went and did it. Who knew that they could assemble a group of "B" list celebs that I could care less about than those slated to appear on The Surreal Life 5? Jose Conseco, Omarosa, and "the rest" insure that I won't be tempted to pause and look if I accidently channel surf past this mess. Well, maybe for a few moments....who am I kidding? I love a good trainwreck, but this just sounds like a snoozer.

And since The Daily Show is in repeats this week, I found myself channel surfing and stumbled upon Invasion Iowa. William Shatner "pranks" small town America, specifically the "future birthplace of James T. Kirk". They claim to be shooting a sci-fi movie and the premise seems to be to mock both the "red state" folks and Hollywood cliches. A few amusing moments since Shatner as always is making fun of himself, but for the most part it just didn't work for me. Shatner redeemed himself somewhat when he admitted that he felt badly about making fun of these people since he grew to like them, but overall it just doesn't make me crave more.
|| JM, 9:49 AM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment