stats count

John's Blog

Give a man a fish and feed him for a day....Teach him to use the internet and he won't bother you for weeks!

Friday, March 11, 2005

Tools

No, this isn't a post about me again, despite the title. My search for the ideal RSS reader has come to an end, at least for now. I had been using AmphetaDesk for the longest time, which I had tweaked to suit my needs. But I hadn't found a Mac application that I was happy with until now. Bloglines has quickly emerged as my new favorite!

And if you haven't used Google News check out it's new enhancement. They have added the ability to customize the layout and the content. It's been my start page for ages, but this makes it even better, since you can add your own news topics or web sites for Google to search and serve up. My only frustration is that I've been using this for at least 3 years and the site still says "beta". Seems like they've got it right to me!
|| JM, 9:33 AM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment