stats count

John's Blog

Give a man a fish and feed him for a day....Teach him to use the internet and he won't bother you for weeks!

Thursday, March 17, 2005

Quiz Time

tuesday is chooseday
A pretty cute quiz, even if today is Thursday:
    Would you rather:
  1. be responsible for an oil tanker crash off the coast of alaska OR cause a rebellion in a developing nation?
  2. get locked out of your house while naked OR throw up all over yourself in the middle of an important meeting?
  3. wake up to find your feet have grown two sizes OR hair all over your back that grows back every night?
  4. eat nothing but cheese for a week OR only chinese food for two months?

Ok, this is easier than I thought it would be. 1) I'd have to pick the rebellion, with the hope that it would lead to something good. (God, that sounds like something the Bushies would say!) 2) Locked out of the house naked would be the easy way out. Having streaked in the 70's makes this no big deal. 3) I'd pick the back hair; buying big shoes would be a pain in the butt. Besides, the hair might protect my fair skin from the sun. 4) I love Chinese food; where's the problem?

And yet another quiz to determine if you are Yankee or Dixie? This quiz automatically interprets your answers and tells you if you are a yankee or in the Dixie rating. I scored "60% (Dixie). Barely into the Dixie category." I guess I shouldn't be surprised since I grew up near The Mason-Dixon Line
|| JM, 9:34 AM

1 Comments:

46% (Yankee). Barely into the Yankee category. And here I love in Florida, but originally from Illinois 24 years ago. Also am fed up with the media and propaganda - I'm glad you used that term as I was perplexed as to why the insurgents pre-manufactured news was propaganda and Bush's same pre-manufactured was prepackaged. Even that is spun. Glad you are around to do these things. We really can not afford to loose any liberal bloggers, not now.
Anonymous Anonymous, at 1:56 PM  

Post a Comment