stats count

John's Blog

Give a man a fish and feed him for a day....Teach him to use the internet and he won't bother you for weeks!

Thursday, March 24, 2005

PSP & Tech Lust



PSP 101: Everything you need to know about the PlayStation Portable
Great; it seems like just yesterday that my "tech lust" was satisfied with my acquisition of an iPod. But there always seems to be "the next thing". Looks like a winner, but I'll drag my feet and hope that my enthusiasm cools off. Speaking of winners, a cute story. The wife has discovered that you can turn the Pepsi bottles and see if your bottle has a "free iTunes song" cap or a "try again" message. She's been screening the Pepsi inventory in the cafeteria at work until yesterday when one of the "worker-bees" ask her to stop, which I'm sure she won't.
|| JM, 9:32 AM

1 Comments:

Hiya John!

Thanks so much for stopping by and your very kind words. I really appreciate it! Hope to hear more from you in the future,

Indy =)
Blogger IB, at 1:21 AM  

Post a Comment