stats count

John's Blog

Give a man a fish and feed him for a day....Teach him to use the internet and he won't bother you for weeks!

Thursday, March 31, 2005

Oh; Never mind!

I hate those moments when I see myself clearly and don't recognize the person that I see. Yesterday was one of those times. I was driving to work, and the news headlines were on the radio. One of the stories was about the recent Supreme Court decision which said that "workers who sue their employers for age discrimination need not prove that the discrimination was intentional". They then went to a sound bite of someone saying that "this is a great decision which will prevent AIDS discrimination". I was thinking that I really didn't see how that was related, but I was late for work and didn't give it anymore thought until I read the paper this morning and see that I've turned into Emily Litella.

Since I'm in a SNL mode: Cheeseburger, Cheeseburger!
|| JM, 9:57 AM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment