stats count

John's Blog

Give a man a fish and feed him for a day....Teach him to use the internet and he won't bother you for weeks!

Thursday, March 10, 2005

Lowering Expectations

Can sci-fi fans face the future?
I hate to sound like a geek, but I had been looking forward to seeing how they would wrap things up with the mess that has been Star Trek: Enterprise. They were finally "getting it right" this season, but got cancelled anyhow. After reading this quote from Jolene Blaock, it makes me think that the spoilers I've seen must be true: "We started out with 13 million viewers on the pilot, and we somehow managed to drive 11 million of them away".....There is an awkward silence when the subject of the final episode is broached. "I don't know where to begin with that one," she finally stammers. "The final episode is ... appalling."

And speaking of ST, a good article on Wil Wheaton who will be on tonight's CSI. When I was reading the paper this morning, I almost didn't look at the article, since the picture looked like Winona Rider....I'll avoid a "seperated at birth" post since I like Wil and his blog.
|| JM, 6:58 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment