stats count

John's Blog

Give a man a fish and feed him for a day....Teach him to use the internet and he won't bother you for weeks!

Wednesday, March 30, 2005

Hommina, Hommina



Better Living Through Television
Norton: ... I wish there was a product that does the work of all these things...
Ralph: ... I am... the Chef of The Future!
Norton: But can it core an apple, oh chef of the future?
Ralph: Ohhhh... it can core a apple


You can imagine my surprise when I made a reference to "The Chef of The Future" to a co-worker yesterday, and I was greeted with a blank stare. "You know, the Gleason routine from The Honeymooners?" She said, "no, I'm not really familiar with that". I'm used to making obscure references that not everyone gets, but I really thought that this was pretty well known piece of popular culture. Guess it's just another sign that I'm approaching fossil status. Soon, I'll be able to bore small children with the tale "I remember when telephones had dials."
|| JM, 9:24 AM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment