stats count

John's Blog

Give a man a fish and feed him for a day....Teach him to use the internet and he won't bother you for weeks!

Wednesday, March 16, 2005

Good News Perhaps

Apple doing a two-button mouse?
If the folks at Engadget can be believed, Apple is going to come out with a two-button mouse! What took them so long? The biggest problem that I had in migrating to a Mac was the absence of the "right click" that I've grown accustomed to, followed by the keyboard shortcuts using the "apple" key, instead of the "ctrl" key that I'm used to using. Minor adjustments, to say the least. And the windows two-button mouse with scroll-wheel that I use works just fine, even-though the sight of me using it makes the wife cringe, since it ruins the Zen of the Mac.
|| JM, 1:33 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment