stats count

John's Blog

Give a man a fish and feed him for a day....Teach him to use the internet and he won't bother you for weeks!

Sunday, February 06, 2005

Work Links

CS: The Customer Is Never Right! is a site that has stories from the service industry. I had expected more "funny stuff" and less bitterness, but it's worth a look all the same. Another site that more effecievely combines bitterness and humor would be Work Haiku.com which has some pretty funny Haiku poems like these:

Is this my life now
This job is just meaningless
Where's my razor blades

It's a dead-end job
Someone has got to do it
"But, why me!" I cry

Wasting all my time
Selling overpriced rubbish
Wish I could go home

sex is fulfilling
but work is not fulfilling
so have lets of sex
|| JM, 2:28 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment