stats count

John's Blog

Give a man a fish and feed him for a day....Teach him to use the internet and he won't bother you for weeks!

Thursday, February 24, 2005

Spam, Spam, Spam, Spam...


For The Love Of Spam
I've more than had my fill of Spam, whether it's penis related e-mails or canned meat. I stumbled upon an image of the "Spam Museum" while I was cruising another site, and my curiosity led me to explore. These guys documented their visit, and it really looks like a "fun place" (insert sarcasm: HERE). Since I don't plan on visiting Minneapolis anytime soon, I'll have to be satisfied with their 2nd hand memories.

MORE Spam links:
My favorite 365 spam subject-lines
Spamburgers, Spam nuggets, Spam spaghetti, Caesar salad with Spam, Spam and eggs
Spamusement: Cartoons inspired by actual spam subject lines!
Spam Shirts
"That's not got much spam in it."
Now For Something Completely Different
No One Expects The Spanish Inquisition!
|| JM, 7:46 AM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment