stats count

John's Blog

Give a man a fish and feed him for a day....Teach him to use the internet and he won't bother you for weeks!

Tuesday, February 22, 2005

Gmail Invites

Apparently the long wait for Gmail is over. Although I had signed up for the beta test, I never received an official response until the other day when they finally did the public rollout. This was pretty anti-climatic, since everybody I know who wanted an account has one, and has more invitations to give away than they know what to do with. Anybody still want one? This site: isnoop.net gmail invite spooler has about 1.5 million invitations to distribute. I find myself using it more than any of my other e-mail accounts, and it's a great way to have access to files no matter which computer I'm on.
|| JM, 10:19 AM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment